My new Red asian Aro!!! Woo Hooo!

henward

hey David R,

yeah

it was a great price, i was not gonna spend more n it, 1000 would have been utter most max and even then that extra 100 was the deterent to yes or no.

But 900 it was cheap

people say the colour isnt that nice, but as you can see with the riht bulb, it doesnt look too bad, the video too is there.

with a tanning regime, the colour should get a little darker, not grade A but still a gorgeous fish!! GORGEOUS!

in the new tank just 2 hours, not eating yet,gonna get some peat to blacken the water a little.

next when i get my 1200 litre set up would be a XB or a blue base XB or a RTG:D

yeah

i have been emailing with him recently about it. gave me some good advice, i got some good lighting already, i jsut dont know how will mount the light on the side of the tank or the side of the body lol

a blue base xb malaysian will be about 3500 to 4000 lol

a little too rich for me right now

maybe one day.

see funny, i have owned plentyof fish

but arowana is still my favourite.

other fish just dont do it for me.

something about the arowana and how it swims and eats.

as an adult, this is what it should look like.

Wan Hu Farm sent me this pic themselves. This is the fish i have as we speak, they said chances are some have slightly more red tails, some have yellow tails, hard to tell untill its older but this is the general appearance when adult.

I reckon it still looks pretty and nice! Though RTG or an XB is definatley better! but hey. those are 3 times more so for now his is ok for me:)

Adultgrade2.jpg

Adultgrade22.jpg