trimming Camboba?

imsweet

I brought some ambulia [sp?] off the TM a while ago now, and it all died off except one tiny top part. I planted it so many times but the fish kept knocking it up. It finally grew some roots and has just blossomed. Now its grown, i think it's actually camboba. (Not that it matters) Any huu, the main part is almost out of the water... any day now, how do i go about trimming it to re-plant? It's growing new bits from the base and spreading out too. :wink: Thanks

Just chop the top off and replant it. The base will also continue to grow. It almost doesn't matter where you cut it off as far as getting it to re-grow. The main consideration is going to be whether it looks funny and stumpy after you trim it, and before the new growth starts.

If you only have a few stems, it's almost inevitable that it will look funny and stumpy for a while. Once you have a larger bunch of stems you can just trim a few of them at a time, and the other stems can hide the carnage until the trimmed ones get a chance to sprout again.

(I jhope that made sense) :o