Biovit

chimera

when i got my tank (bought 2nd hand) i got a heap of test kits, calcium powder, etc etc. Also got a bottle of "Biovit". From searching the web:

"Biovit is a multi-vitamin compound for use in fresh and salt water aquaria. Its formulation is suited to both fish and invertebrates. Regular use enhances growth, strengthens the immune system and increases the willingness to spawn. biovit contains vitamins B1, B6, B12, E and other essential elements. biovit may be added directly into the aquarium water, or to the food prior to feeding."

Has anyone used this stuff? Comments?

:) what i originally wrote came from a piece of "marketing" from a web site selling it (hence why it was enclosed in double quotes). dosing vitamins for fresh or saltwater fish shouldn't make any difference should it - at that level, they all need the same nutrients surely?

Anyways, I was purely querying to see if anyone else has used this stuff and wanted to know what the advantages were. I've got spring cleaning to do this weekend so I might make up a concoction of anti-red (to kill those nasty germs) and biovit (to leave that fresh smelling feeling) then laugh at you all as I become an instant multi-billionaire household cleaning product entreprenuer...