Will Glosso grow over pebbles?

SilverBlade86

i found glosso hard enuff to plant even in sand, i gave up in the gravel!

Thanks for the warning, but I have a plan in mind. :D

I'm gonna plant the glosso before putting the pebbles in. I will of course space the pebbles out a bit so the glosso has spaces to grow. I'll go hard out on the pebbles at places I don't want it to grow.

its more getting it root in the first place. once established u shouldnt have any problems

exactly. or buy a square 'mat' to start with that is stuck together.. it will spread out by itself... that's the best way... tho if you have clowns they'll bring some up for your great joy

Before I planted my glosso, I read a few websites and they recommended splitting the glosso up into individual plantlets and planting them. I did this and it worked great. Each planted started up a runner and now they are spreading everywhere. Might take longer if you start with a matt, but if its the only way to hold it down, then you might have to?

I planted mine in sand, was time consuming and tedious due to the number of plantlets and separating them out, but they stayed down perfectly