ATTENTION ALL CLUB OFFICERS

Caryl

A reminder to please note that your club capitations and YB levy are supposed to be to the FNZAS treasurer BEFORE JULY 10th. Also note the treasurer has moved since the last YB was printed so don't send them to the address listed there!

They go to;

Janesaddress-1.jpg

Make sure your club list details are up to date too as each year I have several addresses I KNOW are wrong!

Please don't leave all this until the last minute. It is hard enough getting the AW printed but to have to format and print a YB (usually with only 2 days left) is very stressful. I am considering not adding any clubs who do not send the information in on time. This will save the FNZAS a lot of money (and me time) as we will not need so many pages. Instead, there will be a big sign, under the club heading, saying "The officials for this club did not do their job, or the members did not pay their club subs in time so there is no information on this club"

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to know who pocketed the money I paid way back in early Feb as I've still not received a members number (hence can't get any discounts), I've given up trying to get answers via email, and the last mail out I got was back in May (2 Aquarium World's in total!) :(

There have only been 2 AWs out as they are quarterly. The next is due in August! I believe I sent you Feb and May?

Not sure what happened to your membership card. Will look into it. New ones come out in August and I will make sure you get one.

Send me an email or PM to remind me your surname so I can check for you.