June 23, 200818 yr comment_245443 just striped 2 of my females - and now have a brood of 40+ healthy looking free swimming fry.....still aways to go just to make sure they are not a product of Xbreeding (parents from a mixed tank), but if anyone is interested in a batch in a couple of months time please just PM me your interest and I'll ear mark some for you, depending on interest will depend on the available amount I guess?.....I really don't want to get in to shipping them about the country so it will be on a pick up/drop off basis (West Auckland)....anyhoo...the offer is there folks - free of charge or perhaps a swapsies for W.H.Y.? Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_245445 Congrats Kezza, here's hoping they are of clean breeding and not hybrid for you 8) Report
June 23, 200818 yr Author comment_245453 cheers ears!! I'm 99% sure of their peratage.....he was pretty frisky!! Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_245454 Just gotta be careful when you have a mixed tank that another species hasn't got in there to share the load so to speak... Africans can be shifty like that, male can whizz in and get in on the act... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.