how long till agression starts to show,

Cookieskennels

how long untill 3 baby angel fish start getting aggressive, i got 3 for $25 from animates and they are very small, no bigger than a 50c.

They had tiny weee babys that i was soo tempted to buy......

The tank homes,

guppys

swordtails x4,

angelfish x3,

simease fighter male,

flame gouarmi,

albino corys x2,

albino rainbow shark

neons + glowlights x10,

snails,

I have never seen fish reside in a rat cage before 8) :D

I think it all depends on the individual fish when it comes to aggression, I have had angels from a very small size get stroppy and have had others that are so laid back right up until they get to a decent size... however, with having those eye catching tank mates in their tank, you might find they end up trying to predate upon them.. guppies, neons... they can often end up eyeing up smaller tank mates ie neons etc and even when what they are eyeing up could still be a bit too large for the mouth, it won't stop them trying and that's when you start seeing tails and finnage with chunks taken out... Just keep an eye on their behaviour as they develop, the could start getting stroppy or predating behaviour at a small size yet could hold off till they get to a decent size..

Will be good long term that you put your guppies etc in another tank, so that's great that there will be a change there 8)

Umm re angels, I guess shops will always be a bit more expensive than purchasing privately from a fishkeeper/breeder.

I have 5 small Koi angels at the moment that are starting to get a little stroppy with each other along with eyeing up the odd smaller tetra... they can be trouble with a capital T at times :lol:

kewl thanks for that, just went out and brought a 22ltr tank (for guppys and swordtails only)

its set up just letting it cycle for awhile before i put any fish into it :D

all up including tank, heater, stones and filter it only cost $50

so im quite happy

just heading to petshop now to get a temp thingy :D

pics will follow once set up