Pics of CPD eggs PLEASE!

Spink

Can anyone post some pics or chuck in a link to some pics of Celestial Pearl Danio eggs? I have been looking all over the place and can't seem to find any pictures of the eggs, just the fry. :-?

Please help me, I have just set up my breeding tank for them, and now I need to know what I'm looking for!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanx Zev, just what I was looking for! :bounce: :hail:

I have 6 CPD's now, possibly 2 females, but as yet I haven't seen any eggs :-? A-Town: I bought my CPD's from Trade Me, but there are actually a few people here on the forum who are breeding them, including the guy I bought mine from. I discovered a picture of them on Google one day and fell in love with them, and as soon as I saw them come up for sale, I decided I wanted some! They are still a little bit hard to come by in NZ or at least in my area, and a little pricey, but they are so much fun to have and to watch; when they come out that is! :P

Thanx again for the pics, just what I needed so I know what to look for :bounce: :bow:

Perhaps i don't have the two females i thought I did :-?

Mine don't actually seem to be doing much of anything, other than hiding from me when i walk in the room! :roll:

Hopefully I'll be able to get hold of some females soon and they might be able to get these guys going a bit! Thanks Paul!

I bought my original 8 from you via Trade Me, but unfortunately I think the 2 of the 3 females I had died before I moved them in to their new home :cry: :oops:

I've since picked up two more, and I think (well I thought..) I may have two females, but I'm just not one hundred percent sure... :-? If I could just get the 6 of them to line up at the front of the tank at the same time so i could get a good look.....................

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!! lol in kid terms! :D

In my case Paul it would be a 50" TV with a lazy boy at one end, and the washing machine and kitchen sink at the other! (the lazy boy being my husband that is!)