Proof that a small bit of censored or neglected info...

Ira

You do, but kids look at your PC when you've left it for a while. More than one of our members has said this happens in the past and on some occasions posts were even made by the kids that the parents knew nothing about...

You also do not have to be a member of the site to view most of it's content as a guest. No age limit applies to this...

i had a six year old swearing to its parent.so what is the diff. this is the 20th centure not the dark ages,

Well if people think that is normal we need not wonder why things are going wrong in our society. Just cos whatever is going on in the 20th century does not make it right.

A few things have happened that i've seen lately making me think we actually live in a very sick society.

But just one more thing, this is not the 20th century. :wink:

JC been dead longer than thought by some?

No Alanmin.

It's that we are in the 21st century, LAST century was the 20th century! :lol:

IE :- year 0-99 was the 1st century. 100-199 was the 2nd century. So the year 1945 for example when the 2nd world war ended, was the 20th century. 2008 is the 21st century.

Well if people think that is normal we need not wonder why things are going wrong in our society. Just cos whatever is going on in the 20th century does not make it right.

A few things have happened that i've seen lately making me think we actually live in a very sick society.

I agree!!

It was a clip from sesame street with added beeps.

If it's sesame street, it shouldn't have beeps.

I refer back to what Warren said re kids viewing stuff on here - they are very impressionable.... Sesame street is a kids programme, doesn't need an adult version with beeps... My opinion.