Jags?

SparkyNat

Yeah i think i might not put any fish in the new tank and just move everyone else but them over. I dont have rock caves in my tank ive made them from bogwood instead so i have plently of caves for the others to hide in for now im just amazed by how many eggs they are laying :o . Ive only had these 2 for a couple of days now but the oscars seem to be trying to spawn also. My house is turning into a zoo :D

once the jags get to full size or maybe bigger at least they will turn on any tank mates especially when breeding while they are this small they wont be too much trouble but they wld other wise kill any other tank mates normally.. eggs would be fine so long as other tank mates cant get to themthough the parents do tend to eat them once they are free swimming so it would be prudent to place them in a separate tank I know that diff_girl keeps mature Jags and they had young that are around 4/5 months now and her and her partner are looking to start up another Jag tank...