Playing with my camera

xmamx

Cheers, my clowns were out and about so it didnt take to long to get that pic. My camera has a burst mode where it takes 5 pics really quickly which makes it easier to get some good pics).

The otto and the rainbows are in another tank and yes the goldfish and the clowns are in the same tank, its been like that for over a year and a half and no probs they get on quite well and sometimes swim around each other. Got quite a few other fish in there also with a oversized filter so my stocking level works well.

Keep their tank about 25 - 26 ish and the clowns have not had itch since i got them over a year and a bit ago. The two goldfish dont seem to mind as well, will eventually move the goldies into a pond or may switch to a full cold setup as the goldfish look great in a fully planted tank as they stand out really well against the plants and i really like some of the orandas etc.

My camera is a fuji finepix slr 4900 which is only 4 megapixel of sorts. Most of the brand name digital slrs are quite good, i am in two minds weather or not to buy a better one or to get a compact camera as slrs are very bulky to carry around but i do like the fact you can change lenses and use manual focus with slrs as the compact cameras cant focus properly on my tank.