RC Drifting

HandS

As some of you know, i have been doing alot of RC racing, and RC Drifting lately. We Have drift nights here in Hamilton every second Thursday night.

here is a video clip that i shot last thursday...

Any one in the Waikato area with a RC car, that would like to find out more about RC Drifting, drop me a pm, and we will have you sliding before you know it.

On rcdrift.org?

Yea mate, im a member of rcdrift.org, but there website is down at the moment.

Cool footage man Looks like fun! Also looks expensive, would love to do it but im only allowed one expensive hobby and thats fish!

Thanks, drifting is very cheep compared to racing, but still costs a bit to get into. It is very much like keeping fish, you can make the hobby as cheep, or as expensive as you like. it is all about self control :wink:

Yea mate, im a member of rcdrift.org, but there website is down at the moment.

Thanks, drifting is very cheep compared to racing, but still costs a bit to get into. It is very much like keeping fish, you can make the hobby as cheep, or as expensive as you like. it is all about self control :wink:

Fishkeeping has cost me more than rc drifting did lol

Real car on the other hand :roll:

no offence to rc drifting but if you have the money its way worth it to go 1/8 nitro i race a hong nor truggy and its the best thing i own

Yea, 1/8th gas looks like alot of fun, but there is the BIG $$$$$ barrier stopping me from going there, when it comes to rc racing, i like to be at the sharp end of the field. Ive heard a few figers thrown about with what the guys are spending on the nats..... ill stick to drifting...... for now :roll:

was just watching some other RC car vids on you-tube, and some of them are insane! one had a twin rota rotary!! Freakin insane stuff!!!

I want one :lol: Wouldn't mind doing some RC drifting, but got too many fish to look after lol. Been looking on trademe, and you can get a reasonable car for $300.

EDIT: heres the vid

Look at the back tyres expanding with the force!!!

kinda with the wings or rotors thing :) But I just sold my RC chopper as I hadn't had it out for over a year and couldn't be bothered buying all the parts I need to fix it up and spend hours setting it all up again lol And they're about as hard to fly as the real things too!

was just watching some other RC car vids on you-tube, and some of them are insane! one had a twin rota rotary!! Freakin insane stuff!!!

I want one :lol: Wouldn't mind doing some RC drifting, but got too many fish to look after lol. Been looking on trademe, and you can get a reasonable car for $300.

EDIT: heres the vid

Look at the back tyres expanding with the force!!!

Abit more on rotary RC cars http://www.rcdrift.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=374

Link or BS. I find it hard to believe someone actually built a 1/8th scale working rotary engine.

BTW most rotary engines are twin rota's (10a, 12a, 13b etc).

Personally, I kinda think if it doesn't have wings or rotors, what's the point?:)

my husband and you would get on like peas in a pod.

It is not M(ultiple) T(ank) S(yndrom)for him.

He has M(ultiple) A(ircraft) S(yndrom) For a bit of perspective i think hubby is planes as Billaney is to fish.

The website for the club he is in.

http://www.modelaeroclub.com/