Clown Loaches with Electric Yellows?

Dixon1990

I kept yellows and clown's together and they did really well clown's were happy and growing swimming around fully coloured eating etc even with the high PH.. Some don't like it but it worked for me, I had to add a little salt every now and then to get rid of white spot but that was only once in a blue moon when I stressed the clowns out..

As for size you could get some small ones and keep them for ages as they grow really really slow.. You will know when/if they outgrow it!

as many as possible, if you have just two or three, the smallest one will likely to get constantly bullied and may wind up dead.

Exactly what happened when I had just three, the smallest one became so skinny and died.

The second biggest one was skinny as well, so I was quite worried, got another three small ones, so total of five.

Then instant improvement, they are always out together and the skinny one started to put on weight, which was really good to see.

Now the biggest one is always the loner, but never gets bullied.

they do like it more if in groups so 6+ would be best in my opinion, i started with 2 then added another 3 and they were all more active then added another 5 and theyre really active now :P

And yea like ryan ive got my clowns in an african tank with e yellows which they get on well with - if you are using in a higher pH tank you will want to slowly raise the pH up so they can acclimatise to it.