new tank

doch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could do them weekly if you wanted too, but to be honest, i haven't done a water test in ages. Even after i got my 13 demasoni from Ryanjury and put them into a 50L tank, i haven't done a water test in the couple months i've had them. As long as you keep up with your regular water changes, and the fish are looking happy, then you shouldn't need to do alot of water tests. You could do it fortnightly or monthly to be really sure, its up to you

Theres an excellent picture resizing tool that you can download by following the link in this post

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/resizi ... 12896.html

It is a little way down the right hand side i think. All you need to do is download it, install it, then once you have done that, just right click on the pic you want to resize and choose 'resize pictures', another box will come up, make sure its set on small and click ok. A duplicate of the original will be made in the same file, and it will be smaller. I find small is perfect for these forums.

HTH