MOST AMUSING NIGHT

hevalump

Had laugh last night. Three interesting things.

I think my pleco is DEFINATLEY in love with the Eel. Mr Eel was poking his head out of the gravel, watching me suspiciously as he does, when Pleco came cruising over, and plonked down the Mr Eels head and started sucking furiously, all i could see was half of Mr eels head with his eyes peering our looking a bit stunned. Then mr eel streched himself half out of the hole, mr pleco started munching on his body, and mr eel was twisting his body around looking like he was in heaven. WEIRD. Then pleco must have got a bit rough as eel shot back into his hole. I had to laugh at those two.

The next thing was i moved my male and female ram back out of the breeding tank into the community tank (they were sulking in the breeding tank looking sad). As soon as i did, they both coloured up and darted around the tank chasing the gold ram, the female ram flaring her dorsal fin..... then the love birds starting doing a little dance, Little dude (male ram) turned yellow and went all stiff and shaky as they were side by side nose to tail, nipping then circling then shaking. Most amusing. Do you reacon they might want to lay some eggs. :)

My Krib I have only had in the tank less than a week are also doing little dances. The female vibrates and kind of reminds me of a mobile phone on vibrate mode left to ring on a table top. Ha ha ha.