Missing fry

smidey

I had just added some arogonite to the 35L tank i have my fry in being careful not to cover any. Had a count up after & one was missing. I could not find it even after removing everything & running my fingers through the arogonite. Then i had some trouble with my shark filter & moved it. Then i saw it, the missing fry. He had got inside the suction cup hanging bracket of my shark internal filter. there is a small slot in the top of it.

Sure is amazing where they end up! I did some maintenance on one of my external filters a while back and found five happily living in the area between the base and bottom tray! :D

Felt really guilty cause I hadn't cleaned the filter for 3 months and Hadnt had that breed of adult in the tank for over 2 months!! :oops:

i had lost a cpule over the last few days, thought they were dead & counted my losses. just cleaned the shark internal filter. one was in the plastic media tank with the noodles & the other was inside the main body itself. peeked at me when i was rinsing it in the sink. :o