Fish for a 21cm cube?

Dixon1990

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be cool to see it set up.

I have a little an 18L that i have set up recently that has been changing aroudn lots lately but at the moment has:

elite stingray 5 filter

small elite heater

23W power saving bulb

CO2

propagating sand and aqautic mix

fish wise at the moment i have;

3 pygmy cory's

2 otto's

4 emerald eyes

3 ember tetras

it all seems to be running sweet at the mo so id imagine your set up will run pretty similarly.

Heres a bad photo of the tank:

PIC_0008.jpg

The tanks still a bit cloudy :-?. At the moment Its running a elitemini filter that will most likely be made into a diy cannister filter and have another elite mini in my main tank that i will use in here. And it only has a few small plants and pieces of wood from other tanks around my house.I am also going to make a small mesh wall. I will be using liquid ferts and maybe some under gravel JBL balls.

Thanks to Caryl i now hav some dwarf sag.

And the water is for some reason still dirty,Maybe i have to start again :-? Now, for fish i was thinking maybe 3-6 Cardinal Tetras and a few Corys or something similar. Would i be able to have a few panda corys, as io already have some of these? Or will they need a bigger tank?

you don't have any at the moment?

Nah i dont have one yet.

Take water out of the other tank (the one you are cycling the filter in) and dump it into the cube, then chuck the filter in, and you pretty much have a fully cycled tank....

Cool, I will do this in the morning then.