Eye eating clown loaches

KELLYMAN

I had a solitary (rescued) skunk loach in a tank of 200-odd bronze corys. When i went to catch some corys to take to a shop, well over half of them had one or both eyes missing. Now I keep skunks in species tanks, not communities!

Never heard of clowns doing it, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they did.

Impressive jumpers too I was in bed this morning and heard a thump and went to see what was going on and there on the floor is one of my Loaches on the floor!! shot out of a gap between the lid and tank!! to top it off he bit me on the finger no less!! lol

Yeah must have been the barb type thing that got me lol They are now on holiday round at a mates place, along with a Red Tailed Shark... :( I think I need another tank! I get in enough trouble for the one I already have ....... her in doors is not keen on fish! :bow:

hey thanks for the info guys, this is a good site for finding out whats what as I'm new to fish really ... Have had a tank for a few years now but dont really know what i'm doing, I think I have been lucky reading a few postings on here ... 8)