Cloudy ASW

jolliolli

7pm, just sitting down, ahhh it feels good :). my partner and i had soccer till 12.30 today so had to start late, started at 1.30pm and finished just now. Layton was a star :hail::hail: , helping me drain all the tank, move the corals out, take all my livestock and then a herculean effort in moving the tank, so thanks so much. Live rock and corals are in the spare tank with the hob skimmer, heater, powerheads and lights. spare rock and water in a big drum with heater, and powerhead.

and its just occurred to me that neither of us have eaten today, so i'm off to have something to eat.

Thansk to everyone who contributed all the advice and help!

Awesome to hear it all went well Jolliolli! What a top fulla Layton was helping you out with your move, don't forget to pick his brains!

Looking forward to see what your tank looks like when you have done the changes you mentioned. :bounce: :bounce:

yeah i was stoked it went well, re: the swing arm, it says 1.020 whereas the refractometer says 1.025 however the refractometer says the reading is at 20degrees celsius but its an ATC so does that mean the reading would be accurate at 25 degrees? the swing arm doesn't make a mention of temperature so not sure on that.