Guppy having babies right now

paul_r

Was just having dinner and i noticed one of the female guppies that i got a couple of days ago was hovering above a certain stone in the tank, out is popping little babies. However also in the tank are a number of killis and other guppies.

How can i stop them getting eaten?, some might say they are only guppies, but they are the second fish that im going to have born in my tanks. (first being a platy)

Could i put in a container in hot water cupboard with oxygen stone. I do not have a breeding net, or a spare tank.

There are a few plants in the tank and a little bit of java moss. But that is where most of my hungry killis live

Any suggestions would be great

Paul

Any suggestions would be great.

Almost every fish in the tank was having a go at her, even my usually peaceful pleco, even neons and a few of the killis, is floating on top of tank in a pak n save salad container with a small ammount of java moss and some food. Hopfully all goes to plan, am chacking on her evry now and then, cant see any babies, is possible she is eating them