White male betta- now with pics

fishtv

wow, thats an awesome idea and so simple! I was trying to come up with a way to set something up like that but that looks like the easiest way!

Could someone please have a quick read over the bbs link i posted above and see if that is the usual way to do it?

I gather thats the correct way to do it. The only thing I can add is that I was advised to keep the mix warm to assist hatching but there are others that will know more about it. I certainly keep my mix at about 24 degrees celcius.

Awesome setup adodge!!! Better than seperate jars for sure!

Fishtv that bbs hatching method is about right, Theres different ways of getting them out of the container so you'll have to experiment and see what works best for you. As Adodge said though, try to keep the mixture warmish and they will hatch faster

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a whole heap of white bodied females for sale. Would you believe it they were originally bred from a red male and female. I have done some selective breeding since and shows to be a dominant gene. I do say bodied as most have red finage and some have clear finage with a red tip. They are delta tale.

I will put a listing on trademe. There is also a solid red male to be listed that is currently dropping it's finage.