new tank setup

jason_sheman

hi,

i currently have 16l tank and want to go bigger tank...but due to my room's size...can't really go a very big tank....

here is my choice:

elite style 35

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 072411.htm

or aqua one 380

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 987981.htm

or jebo (forgot the model no., but the size is same as aqua one)

among the above three choice..which one is better?

like which brand is better and last longer?

compare the filter/lighting..etc, which one is better?

which one is easy to buy parts if anything go wrong..like filter or the light tube

pls advise

thx

if it was me, i would select the aquaone tank. they are more common IMO & parts may be easier if you need em. at the end of the day a tank just holds water but the other parts like pump etc could fail if not well made or company doesnt have too much experience. i have a sunsun tank, the first design was rubbish IMO but i have the third series & they had ironed out the bugs by then & have had no bad experiences at all.

Imo i dont like the aqua ones because all the water flows back into the tank through the middle of the tank and the fish tend to 'steer clear' of that area because of the flow. Therefore they tend to hag around the back. Maybe different in a bigger aqua one tank as i had the shorter version to that one. Also i found it was quite noisy in water flow especially if its in your bedroom. I woudnt have one again