Mark's new 350L Tank (4-Foot) - Updated FTS - Page 4!

markoshark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Stocking:

3xDiscus

1x Pantadon Butterfly

1x Black Ghost Knife

4x Silver Sharks

7x Clown Loaches

1x Hemisynodontis Membraneucs

1x Featherfin Synodontis

1x Chocolate Talking Cat

2x Port Hoplo Catfish

8x Zebra Danios

5x Neons

2x Senegal Birchirs

1x Pearl Gourami

1x Molly

Looking good but if I may make a comment... does the paler bit of driftwood have to be there? To me it looks out of place as though it was an afterthought and detracts from the rest as it catches the eye. Might be just the reflection from the camera flash of course.

Is that Japanese rush you have at the right hand end? If so, it looks like it is planted a little too deeply (might just be the camera angle though). It is also not a true aquatic plant so won't survive :cry:

I love the driftwood at the left. Did you find it somewhere on a beach or river bank or is it not real?

If I was you I would move the heaters so they hide behind the Driftwood Pieces and I would move the Whiter piece of driftwood further back and have it in a more vertical position. Get some java moss growing on it (and the other pieces) Sorted!!! (IMO of course!)

That light bit of wood usually has a featherfin and my hemisyno hanging below it, and its not that light.

The rushes i've had for quite a while, and seem to be living, so hopefully they won't die :P

If they do, i'll need to find something else thats tall.

Any other ideas?