angels spawning again

Goldie

I moved my 'babies' all fully grown now from the original tank and left just the parents there with a few bottom catfish. Here we are a week later and they have laid their eggs on the fluval outlet pipes and are doing a magnificant job of fanning and protecting (from shadows lol). Oh my I still have 11 golden and 3 marbelled from the last spawning. Anyone for angelfish???? This will be the second spawning from this pair as I had left the 'babies' with them which seemed to stop them spawning and they were good parents right up to when I removed their progeny.

LOL Chris i sure wish.........however my house is so tiny and hubby and I do have to live somewhere...........

Sue I am sure of it, the council has a lot to answer for :lol: :lol: I will be ringing around all the LFS between here and Caryls and maybe I can sell all the angels and b/n (that are large enough) to pay for the trip :roll: The angel fry will be just big enough to feed brine shrimp when I head up to Blenheim.............hubby who is not an addict re fish will be feeding them for the two days i am away..............no that has to be love doesn't it LOL.