are JARDINI ever going to be put on fish lists again ?

snookie

Is anyone one here keeping one?? I'd really like one, but from what I've hear they are considerably more aggressive than other aro's and are really need a tank to themselves.

they are the most aggressive aro in the family, also they are the smallest in the family too

Thats my baby!!!!

yes there is a reson he is in his own tank he has riped a fish apart twice his size. And no they wont be added tothe list anytime soon. there are about 12approx in newzeland and got her by accident.

we would not be selling him but we are moving from two houses to one house and sadly there is no room so we are keeping only one tank. we got him for $500

yes it sucks and we would of rather kept them all but what can you do. i cant hog all the nice fish :). We are keeping my 4 foot tank with BGK,Pandon, bisher and a few teras. It was a birthday prezzy from the BF and its well suited to us both.

once we get our own house we will set up a salty.

We are keeping my 4 foot tank with BGK,Pandon, bisher and a few teras.

Bisher = bichir? What kind is it? If ever you decide to sell it PM me!! :)

I sucks having to sell fish when you move, I broke down my 5' tank and sold a 2' black aro and a 14" fire eel when I moved out of home, and regretted it ever since!!

oh i cant spell sorry :) he is a polypterus delhezi and beautiful. will keep you in mind of he ever needs a new home.

I know we will end up regreting it but we have been given two weeks to move out and its lucky my mum and dad like nick otherwise he would of had nowhere to go. Im sponging off then untill i finish uni you see.

Thats my baby!!!!

yes there is a reson he is in his own tank he has riped a fish apart twice his size. And no they wont be added tothe list anytime soon. there are about 12approx in newzeland and got her by accident.

we would not be selling him but we are moving from two houses to one house and sadly there is no room so we are keeping only one tank. we got him for $500

how long was your pantadon???

ive got one in a community tank & am wondering if its full size

I bet, how big is he?? I'm soooo kicking myself for not buying one when hollywood had them!!!!

I bought one, and i love him! Second dibs if he goes up for sale...

I seem to be collecting bichirs these days, amazing creatures...

Was very tempted by the jardini, great fish, but alas no space :(

Hope he/she goes to a nice home.

Buterfly size was about.. thinks.. was about 12cm... this was a wile ago so dont hold me to it lol.

yes i love my little bichir even when he digs up my plants then sits in them as the float at the top lol. he is quite green looking now that he has gotten older and has nice patterns. I will keep you both in mind if i ever need to find him a home.

The Jardini is a lovely fish a real show peice that shows off like no tomrrow. I hope we find him a nice home and i can keep in tought with the buyer as one day i would not mind having him back.

ya cichlid7 pretty accurate wit the info.

Most important thing with Arowanans is the width of tank mainly. Talking to the hollywood guys that said a 6x2x2 is the smallet the jardini should be kept in. The Jardini is not going to grow as big as the sliver and are normaly more relaxed by them selves.

Tank mates.... Thats a hard one. IV already watched him rip my pandon apart and make short work of some full growen golden barbs. HE will harras the fish till they get sick and die. So anything thats big and can hold its own and fight for food but its realy got to do with the temprement of the Jardini in the first place.

some one is deffinatly getting a bargin wit the Jardini but we just want him to go to a nice home.