Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

sexing flame gourami

Featured Replies

once again I have only had gourami's since last Friday, but I'm sure that females look like a totally different fish...and apparently most people don't import females. :D

haha I had to look it up to see what it was! For those who didn't recognise the name, he's talking about a red coloured Dwarf Gourami. Cool looking fish and full of personality (some of them anyway).

And yep, females are grey and have very little colour. Not normally imported because they're not attractive (harder to sell) and because it would encourage private breeding. Well at least that was what I was told when I asked.

I've got a big plump female who snuck in with some boys. Dont actually have a boy to breed her with just yet, her husband-to-be got dropsy :( and I haven't been able to find another good male since, seems to be a dose of the uglies going around.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.