introducing a female bristle to a male

Tsarmina

i got a new adult female today, put her in a tank that has a male. they have been going each other for most of the night. is this normal?

it's only temporary until i get a heater into another tank. then will be moving her, but will be putting a male in there too.can i expect the same behavior with the other male?

I've never had any problems with fighting however if the male is in a cave, and the female keeps trying to go in but he kicks her out its because she wants to breed and he isnt ready to settle down just yet.

Only time I have fighting is when the female wants some, or two males over food.

If they're chasing each other around the tank you've got a problem though. Try adding more caves?

she is provblably trying to rearrange his house , you know , stick vases of flowers everywhere , and "cute" little nick knacks whrere the remote should be :P:P :roll: :):D

but your right give them some caves as a retreat , you will probaly find they end up breeding in one :wink: