Wunder Tonic

slimNZ

Well, my new clown loaches somehow develop a white spot near his noise. Seems to be an itchy spot as he is rubbing it against the glass. As it is quit big, it does look like fungus than white spot. At the same time, my platty has some spot on his tails. The LFS recommanded Wunder Tonic. I have apply the medication to my tank. Do I need to repeat the treatment everyday until the spot disapper? Nothing about this is mention by Wunder Tonic. what about water change? Will 30% everyday be enough.

At the same time I read that Wunder Tonic has Methylene Blue which is not bio filter friendly - is this right? Is this mean I will have to cycle my tank all over again?

TIA,

Sam

I did not use the full dosage as stated by Wunder. Only use 2/3 and so far it seems to be fine. Have another loaches with white spot that I did not notice until late yesterday. He wan't looking too good yesterday but this morning, he is out looking for food. The rest looks good too and everyone seems to be very hungry. Which I think is a good sign. Will likely to continue the treatment.