Fish Food - Vitamins mixing???

Milet

I was jsut reading a website: http://fish.mongabay.com/food.htm and was reading about Vitamins for fish and the effect it has on them and where to attain the vitamins from and mentioned in nearly every one was Paprika.

Would i just mix this in with my tropical fish flakes or whatever i feed my fishies? Same with all the other ones e.g eggs, cereal etc

just seems weird ay

Thanks

many people use centrum once dailies in their home made mixes, i think they make drops too but i havent seen them.

garlic is also a nice booster too, some fish will eat freshly crushed cloves but others need it to be disguised in other foods before they will touch it :lol:

Nope, this is the first I've heard of it, but it can't hurt for future recipies.

Admittedly the fiance got sick of making the home mix, and now they're feed mostly on raw beefheart, cichlid pellets, and Hearty Beef dog roll :) Only thing I hate about dog roll is all the crud that comes in it, I wish oscars weren't so messy :-?

Oh and don't use chicken livers, big mistake, totally ruins the tank water.

haha don't feed your fish more than they can eat. epecially if its live food. my puffer got halfway though his second earthworm and decided he no longer liked it- needless to say water changes and gravel vaccuming are high priorites in his tank!!!