First clear pics of My Elephant noses

mystic_beth

Though the big one moved to the AR980 last night. I have decided to keep the little one in the AR510, He likes it there.

Interesting that the big one's pet Bristlnose went up and caressed his friend when he arrived in the new tank. Also The nose went into immediate hiding when released (probably thought he was on the pet shop rounds) But came out to the glass to greet me and listen to me as I talked to him and told him he was still home, just a bigger room. He really seemed to listen..probably just the familiar voice..but he relaxed and came out after that.

The small tank pic.

Noses.jpg

The big nose

MyfishFeb07005.jpg

Well..past and present I have had or have. Angel fish, Dwarf Gouramis, White Clouds, Black Tetras, Bristle noses (the Ellis get attached to those)

I Have seen them in with Bolivan Butterflys in the Aquarium..and they seemed cool with each other being around. I am Told Siamese fighters get on well with them..and I'd like one but for fear of the resident Gourami dining on his fins. That same shop aquarium had small Gold Severum..But I don't now enough about them or the "Butterflys" to know how they would go long term and grown more.

The Elephant noses are the most active and acrobatic of fish. Keep your tank covered if you get one :D