pics of some of our bettas

shilo117

Got any babies for sale? I wold like some females and a male :wink:

Not from him no...... but the fry you see in 1 of the pic's will be 4 sale, once we can tell what sex they will be, they are only 7wks old so far. This is the 1st time we have bred betta's with some success. If you want we will keep in touch when they get bigger.

We are always looking for new betta's (male/female) as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, regarding age, I have just spawned a just 5mth old female with a 14 month old male, got eggs - not a lot - very short spawn time, haven't hatched yet and can't see them. Supposedly can breed from 4 mths but I reckon they're too small still. Will let you know if any success in the next couple of days and it might give you something to go by.

Hi, regarding age, I have just spawned a just 5mth old female with a 14 month old male, got eggs - not a lot - very short spawn time, haven't hatched yet and can't see them. Supposedly can breed from 4 mths but I reckon they're too small still. Will let you know if any success in the next couple of days and it might give you something to go by.

oh hey that would be great...yes please let us know how you go with that :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, that spawn didn't work out - nothing hatched!

However, I had a spawn hatch yesterday - Mum is 5 1/2 mths old and Dad is 7 months old. Only put them together because the female was full of eggs. Can't tell how many, counted about 20 so probably 20-50. Fry a good size.