Live mussel feeding

Hazzard

My guys will eat most types of coral. Thats why i wanted to try and entertain them with this mussel. I do have one coral in with them and they seem to just leave it alone. My biggest problem is the amount of waste these guys make. Its hard to keep the tank in top condition.

Yeh....I know what you mean about the waste. I could not believe the size of the pooos that came out of my Blue Spot puffer, Compared to the little ones the Dog face was doing. The Blue is also a lot more aggresive than the dog face hence they are in sifferent tanks now. Mind you they are both still little babies :lol:

What puffers have you got Hazzard, I think they are so cool. My dog face is already my fav and is very gentle with me. I can put my hand in the tank,lift him out of the tank resting in the palm of my hand. where as the blue has already tried to eat the end of my finger.

Just a morning after update,mussel was looking very sad in the morning. Shell was cracked and chipped with some flesh eaten. Removed it and it was still alive, so i opened it and fed the rest to the guys.This experiment worked really well with my puffers,kept them entertained for ages,they loved it!