Back again after long absent.

Angel 2

:lol: HELLO everyone , Thought Id check up on every one down your way. See lots of new faces, and some of the old ones. Hello To all the old ones. Between health problems and grandkids and work havent had much time for fishies. If you didnt know i got out the fish business about an year ago. Son is still in it. Still have my fish bowls (tanks) , setting in the basement. Maybe some day I have the time to get some set up again. Nice to talk to you all again. Weather is great for this time of year in Kansas, in the 50's today. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR> :D:D:D

Hi Caryl. Yes that was F degrees. We are just starting winter here., but it has been unseasonly warm here. Just got back from X-mas shopping in Topeka( Captial Of Kansas.) X-mas shopping all finished except for wifey. She always the hardest to buy for. Shes to picky. I guess you could call her spoiled, because she always gets what ever she wants during the year. Better witch out she might be looking over myshoulder. Hope you all have happy holidays. :lol: