Aquarium in Cairns?

dhindry

Jeez gregb

What is your problem :-? . You are not actually very funny although you seem to think you are. Do you not have anything constructive or helpful to say? Everything you post is a piss take or slagging off.

Get over yourself - you aren't raising the NZ'ers opinions of Aussies very much - actually you are lowering them fairly rapidly

Mods - sorry if I am out of line but really!!!!! Check this guys posts

Skippy

I was in Cairns a few weeks back and tried to do the aquarium shops there , walked for miles in 30 degrees and the only one i found worth visiting was

Cairns Ultimate Aquariums

1/116 Hoare Street, ( its just around the corner now but shows this address in the phone book )

phone 4032 0477

fax 40322477

there closed mondays late night thursday

they had some really neat fish include someWHITE bristlenoses for $22.00 boy did i wish i could have brought some home :)

good luck

There used to be an aquarium on the pier that was okay. If you head into the main township and go towards all of the wharfs (cant miss them they are where all the reef tours and island tours start), one of the main shopping centres in that area is called the Market place. The aquarium is inside that building. Of course nothing compares to being out in the ocean and seeing it for real.

Have fun

Seahorsemad