World of Water - Fee

Chris.L

Yea must have been the server, works ok now.

Looks good very limited at this stage but thats easy fixed with time for them to further develop.

Has anyone here been in the shop? is the fish list what's in stock or is it just a list compiled with wholesaler lists, also seems strange to be missing quite a few bread and butter sp. No guppies no swordtail's, platys etc. I might call in next time I pass if it is what's in stock.

The fish listed are the ones currently available from wholesalers, Fee is planning on indicating which ones she actually has in stock.

I think it's great that Fee is including all that is available - as unless our local is actually stocking it we're often not aware of what's currently out there.

Also she's still getting all of the fish on there - didn't help that the server was down when she wanted to get it sorted.

Hi!

Well as you can see we've been busy trying to get a website sorted out. I think I may actually be getting somewere, although there is still alot of work to do on it before i'll be happy.

I have FINALLY got all the fish off the lists from my suppliers & all those that are in store onto the site. Things to note at present-

These are fish that are available (not all are in store)- I will come up with a way of showing which are which in the near future.

Photos are not loaded yet & may take some time, but I will get there.

Most fish have a scientific name entered where possible- some of these MAY be incorrect or out of date- please let me know if you find one that's wrong (I'd like to be as accurate as possible).

Stocks & prices vary: I will try to keep everything as up to date as possible.

Other areas of the site are not finished, I'm going to be working on Aquariums and Watergardens sections over the weekend.

Thanks, everyone who has visited the site & thanks for your patience :)

Please feel free to e-mail me with ideas for what you would like to see on the site in the future!