Everything posted by Gibbo
-
Does this aiptasia removal method work?
Thanks all. I finally got time ot try the lemon juice and a small syringe from the chemist. Injected about 1ml into the base of the aiptasia and it shrank back into the nook it was anchored to, and then after a few hours was dead. I scraped the area clean and its been 4 week now and not a single one has returned.
-
Does this aiptasia removal method work?
Hi, I have some anoying aiptasia's in my tank and have found this removal method. Does anyone know if this works? http://saltaquarium.about.com/cs/msubpe ... 061903.htm Or if there is a better method that works in NZ? Also how do I get rid of Fireworms? got them from the LFS and they are breeding like crazy
-
Identify Green bubbles
So stupid question.... How do I get rid of it? and is it bad?
-
Identify Green bubbles
Hi, I have a couple pieces of coral rock in the tank which have developed a number of green bubble like attachments. These are hard to the touch and I would almost describe these as hard air bubbles. Any Ideas? I notcied 2 a few weeks ago and I now have quite a few on that rock and a couple have appeared on the rock next to it. I have tried to get photos, but can not get a clear shot at them.
- SWFO???
- SWFO???
-
Looking for cleanup crews...
Does anyone have any I can buy / trade with in the Auckland area? Also how many do I need for a 160litre tank?
-
Looking for cleanup crews...
Hi I am new to SW aquariums, after being a tropical fish guy for years and am figuring out this is a totally different world and a lot more complex. I have a tank set up and it is now cycled and has its first fish in it... So all going well.... What I am after though is after reading a few books and a number of hours on the internet, I am looking for what is termed a Cleanup Crew. What should I use and where do I get it from. My LFS has not been able to help on this.