Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GTR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. :lol: Hi all. Having met Dave twice and seen his system when doing well a couple years ago I can tell you he has no reason to try and make corals look like something they're not. He's always been upfront and honest when talking about his system even when things have happened to it and everybody jumped on him for not taking measure to prevent it. I can also say that those pictures may or may not be altered. Hard to say since I know most of the pictures I end up with look so unreal before I even try to fix them. When I adjust color I aim at the coral and that usually leaves things like the rock looking like I have a new strain of coralline never before seen. Oh, and Wasp, have one for me. Happy birthday

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.