Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I once saw a well planted tank that had a mirror as backing. The mirror reflected back the plants and fish nicely. Made it look like there was much more width to the tank than there really was.
  2. Hi Guys, fed both my cultures luncheon meat the other day, when I checked them last night there had been a huge population explosion, way more than normal
  3. Hi guys, just cos I'm nosey... what does everyone feed their whiteworms?? Usually just give mine dampened bread, today however I put in dampened porridge oats.. Have heard that some ppl feed them left over cooked porridge. Thanx Guys :bounce:
  4. Thanks, any input is gratefully recieved
  5. Has anyone kept these lil beasties? I'm thinking of converting one of my spare tanks for keeping them. However I know next to nothing about their needs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.