CYPS intervention.......

farmchick

Hi all

How soon before I can take Ma and Pa Kribensis away from their kiddies? Dad is starting to give chase to the odd one or two but then he confuses me and starts looking out for them again :roll:

Ma and Pa Krib have worked hard and saved their pebbles and now have a bigger better brighter tank to move to. All the babies are doing their own thing but I noticed last night when I was doing some tank gardening the babies still rush over their safehouse and mum and dad watch the perimeter. :-?

They are about 6 or 7 weeks old now and are starting to show some colour instead of just the stripes. When Im not playing in their tank, they are quite happily swimming around and even trying to fit the baby mollies and swords in their mouths :o

Am I going to upset the family by rehoming mum and dad? :-?

if you take the babies away be prepared to be tough! the parents will often go looking for their babies and you just feel so bad watching them search for their family, dont put them back in though :lol:

i would put them in their own tank to grow out so you can make sure they are getting adequite amounts of food so they continue to grow well.

good luck