How much live rock do you really need?

lduncan

all of them with out being rude.

Pic's 3,4 maybe photoshopped a little too much

compared to the others? even your tank looks so much more real and better then those!!!!

please tell me where to get one

same here! i would also like on of the acro's where only the outer tips show colour and not the whole growing colony

How do i copy them?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean they are soo yellow. And look at the shape of them, they like fast forward arrows, not sure what species they are, definitly photoshoped. :lol: :lol:

grlaugh.gif

Sheesh & I thought they were fish! :oops:

Anyhow a piece o this would be cool in my tank if someone can just tell me where to get it. Obviouslu it is not photoshopped nobody would commit a conspiracy like that!

44.gif

Of course, because it's very difficult to get a photo which closely resembles them. Photoshop usually makes them look more real.

These corals do exist in vibrant colours. They are hardly turning brown corals into multicoloured corals with photoshop.

why not spread a very thin layer of silicon on the base plate, sprinkle with your favourite coral sand etc, let it dry and then vaccum the loose bits out. voila BB with sand and no detrius trap, and you can blast it with as much force as you like :wink:

thats the way i will do it next time. makes the placing rocks safer too as nothing slides.