Buying Metal Halide

I'll do you one for 50 bucks, although the bulb in it is 6,500k, will grow stuff but looks yellow.

If you want to go new there's a few places but I'm not in my office at the moment so can't look it up. Someone else may chip in, otherwise I'll come back on it.

But first you need to look at the whole concept of buying a 70 watter, obviously you have decided on this after some thought, however very similar money can get you a 150 watter if going new.

I see, yes even 70 watt may be a lot for that size!

A couple of years ago Hollywood Fish Farm were talking about bringing in some 70 watt bulbs, not sure if it happened but you could give them a call.

Otherwise Reef or Jetski might, and failing that I do know a web site where they can be bought.

i run a 150 watter over my 42 liter tank in the garage. i am sure you have seen it when you came over?. its only on for 4 hours max which is more then enough. don't have to much of a heat problem out there. it might be different inside a house. you could also just raise the 150 a bit more.