Ok.. I think we're in trouble..

Zev

Hi Shelley how the heck are you?????

bedroom for the fish

Darn it, I didn't know we had to have bedrooms for our fishies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you back here...I have 3 tanks now, my 10 gallon & 2, 29 gallons...although, maybe that is a very true statement, bedroom for the fish...hmmm...bedroom...fishroom...bedroom....fishroom :-? :-?

Be seein' yah...glad you're back :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Caper....I just NEW you were going to get hooked....just a touch of the multiple tank syndrome huh? how cool is that! So what have you got in your tanks?

We are leaning now more towards the siamese fighters (as we have had a spawning which was so exciting!) Just love them fishies! :bow:

Let's see, goldfish, ottos, pleco, guppies, platies, mollies, tiger barbs, green barbs, red eye tetras, neon tetras, wccm, black neon tetra...I think that's it!

So how many fighters do you have?

Shelley...I really am hooked :-? :-? I truly love this hobby. AND like you said it is relaxing. I can watch my fish and forget about anything that is bothering me!

But, if it wasn't for all the help I received here, I probably would have given up long ago but knowing that this fantastic resource is here sure helps :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: