Hi Poecilia/NZLA members

Jane Mac

Unfortunately my ISP blocks the new website Mystic has set up. it seems to have a real loathing for MSN, so I will need to resign as Vice President. :oops: Groan, I know, more elections. Sorry to do this to you all, but a VP who can't keep up to date is pretty much useless :-?

Jane

Hi Jane,

The website set up for NZLA is temporary, isn't it? I'm new to the club so a little vague on why NZPA was moved to MSN. I have servers and experience as SysAdmin so we could get the NZPA website back up and running soon enough. Let me know what you think.

blue

B&K said

The website set up for NZLA is temporary, isn't it? I'm new to the club so a little vague on why NZPA was moved to MSN.

The club is no longer the NZPA it is the NZLA. As decided at one of our meetings.

It was decided that it was a "livebearers Club"

and not an exclusive "guppy club"

Alan 104

Hey everybody, thanks for your responses. I am happy to stay on if it is workable but I don't want my lack of Web access to cause problems. Last I knew meetings are held on MSN too?

My computer climbed into a deep dark hole of error messages & the nice man at the computer shop had to reformat it for me :roll: , so I have been out of touch for a wee bit.

Jane

Hi Jane

I am happy to keep sending you the minutes - unfortunately I couldn't be at the last meeting so unless someone else took them, there are no minutes.

I know Steve and Jody are investigating other sites and are working hard on it so I am sure they will have something up and running soon.

In the meantime, please stay on. As Shae said, the meetings can be held in the same place as the FNZAS chatroom :)

Cheers

Jude