sick betta??

MRSkz

Ok now from what I've seen of my male I know he doesn't normaly lay around the bottom of the tank looking all depressed and slugish. However seems he's been doing that for the past hour or more that I've noticed. I admit I've been out and about to day so don't know how long he's been like this. He was fine last night but now he's just not right, hiding and not coming up for air as much as he normaly does. anyone have any ideas???

ok nothing is new except a day or two ago I did a small water change. he's in a 3 foot tank with guppies all juvinials, a dozen or so cory's one B/N and that's all. there WAS 2 neons that died 2 days before he started not being well and 4 danios which have been isolated because they looked sick, 2 have subsiquently died the other 2 look healthy again. His fins are clamped today I have had him for a month or two bought him from the LFS so not sure how old he is.

1betta.JPG this is what my poor little betta looks like now. you can just see he's swollen behined the gills, in the chest region. I don't know if this is new or normal as he's my first one but I have him in a an "isolation" contraption and have been treating him with that blue stuff and his fins r still clamped and he still seems unhappy, laying on the bottom of the tank and all. any ideas would be greatly appriciated.