New tank, very cloudy

Melanie

:( Soz Mel... hard to hear. You did all you could do, though. Even if you popped them in another tank they still could have passed anyways. When the gills get burned it's a bad story. At least you know what to do for next time, right? For the record minimum time to put fish in a tank is 3 days and then add slowly. If you move over at least the gravel and filter you can pop the fish in right away (with aged water). Hey, I have another guppy breeder in Lower Hutt (lollipop9 on TradeMe) that I'm going to pick up from sometime this week. Let me know if you want some as well.

I'm sorry Melanie :(:( ...it is sad to loose our little pets. But your tried to help them, and that is more than what some people would do in this world of ours.

This is a great hobby...but...the reality is that sometimes no matter what we do...the fishies will die. With fish, it is a real learning process and they are really "different" IMO to take care of as opposed to a pet that you can easily take to the vet (although I guess people do), or feel its tummy, or take its temp, etc. if you know what I mean.

Take care Melanie :P