Fay Welcome Back! How was Fiji?

wasp

Sorry didn't see this post;

We had a great time really relaxing apart from going back to school for 5 days learning to dive.

Nice Island to stay quiet and remote just what we needed working 7 days a week with only 9 hours off on a wednesday we really look forward to our holiday once a year.

Not an overly good Island for kids it's main focus is diving, but they do have a baby sitting service.

The rooms don't have cooking, which is what we want anyway eating breakfast, lunch and dinner in the lovely setting open to the view only shuttered off in a storm.

With everyone meeting for meals, drinks its a nice way to make friends, they have a local band play every night and they were good.

We didn't do much apart from sleeping, eating, reading and diving the weather was good don't think I could stand it in the summer.

It's just over an hour to fly from Nandi to Taveuni, there is a boat that takes 14 hours might try that next time.

It cost $690.00 Fijian each for our course, then $330.00 for both of us for 2 dives in the morning, starting at 8.30am and getting back for lunch at 1pm

I really enjoyed the diving :D Never to old to learn

Till the next one Fay

Cheers Fay.

Yes I figured you didn't see it. The other thread you started was pretty interesting, I showed my wife the pics & now she wants to go there.

But I'm like you - small business, hard to get away.

BTW, how did you organise the care of your tank while you were away?