My Frog Enclosure

Totara

Hey Will, looks good. I would recommend adding more climbing structures, ie wood, branches etc, although the frogs you've got (which look to be green and golden bell frogs, Litoria aurea) aren't as arboreal as other species so you don't need to overdo it. I would also add some plants, Bunnings, Mitre 10 mega etc stock a good range of small potted ferns and other plants which look quite nice. This just gives the frogs a few more hiding places. You are also going to need to make yourself some sort of secure lid, as frogs are excellent escape artists and are sure to get through the current one you've got. And a light will also be benificial if you can, as they require UV light and enjoy basking. Just make sure it isn't so close as to dry them out or burn them.

Ok thanks. If I add some weight around the lid will it be ok to stop them getting out? And I have a lamp that points directly onto the big rock on the left which I intended to be their basking rock, will that suit? I will get some branches and plants tomorrow

Nah man, you are definitely going to have to make something, or buy something like an exo-terra terrarium with a pre-built lid, They really are excellent escape artists. The glass, as far as i'm aware, filters out any UV light so there will be no benefit other than the warmth being given off (if any). This is where the lid come in as many are composed using mesh, which the UV rays can penetrate through, as well as the heat.