Stocking advice for a 200ltr

brendo

Hi

Do I got a bigger tank but not as big as I hoped due to a leak so I only have 200 ltr to work with measurments are 120 l 43 h 40d sun sun current stock is 4 yellow labs and4 blue zebra everyone seems to be playing nice I have plenty of hiding places as you can see so my question is what to add next I like the look of demasoni or some c Agra after research on the google machine any ideas

06D38244-7383-44EF-8569-F3A78E26DB24_zpsr5ltmbdp.jpg

81CDBEF3-C40B-4DC0-B0C0-3F1B2210FB2E_zps9celhrxb.jpg

what filtration you running? that will be the determining factor with in reason i think. The great thing about the sunsuns i think is that they have gaps for adding canister piping at the back of the hood, aquaone cf canister plumbing goes through it very well so add a cf1000 or cf1200 and you'll have heaps of filtration potential.

I have had huge numbers of africans in one of those, up to 40 i think of various sizes. I had fryeri, yellows, red zebs, lump heads, peacocks and cobalt blues together and it worked no trouble.

i suggest you just add fish as you get them, not too many at a time so the filtration ability can build up. It will really just come down to what fish are compadible with what. You'll get opinions and experiences that contradict each other most times so often it will come down to the specific temperament of an individual fish whether it works or not. It can be hit and miss with malawi species.

here's a pic of my old tank

P1000431-1.jpg