ideas on what to put with electric blues

Scarletmonuka

Don't put any tangs with malawis.

For one thing, Pembas are vegetarians and get bloat easily if feed on foods that are too fatty. Foods that you would usually feed a lot to malawi cichlids.

Just stick with bright coloured male cichlids. Haps, peacocks, eyebiters, yellows, giraffes. Heaps to make a nice display tank. make sure your filtration can take it though. :thup:

i kept red zebras, cobalt blues, e yellows, peacocks and red empress with fryeri. No dramas there, just make sure you have plenty of filtration and feed plenty of good food. NLS, Sera granugreen, Sera granured, JBL novo rift, shelled peas, sushi wrap all did me well.

Don't put any tangs with malawis.

For one thing, Pembas are vegetarians and get bloat easily if feed on foods that are too fatty. Foods that you would usually feed a lot to malawi cichlids.

Just stick with bright coloured male cichlids. Haps, peacocks, eyebiters, yellows, giraffes. Heaps to make a nice display tank. make sure your filtration can take it though. :thup:

Yeah the problem is getting all those differend fish down here. Or rather the cost of getting them down here. Would be awesome though. Speaking of male fish do you have any spare males out of those brown haps you might be wanting to sell? Surely they colouring up by now. As for filtration thanks for all your advise withe the sump am still debating it as i have found i can get a new fx5 from diaks for $600.