REEF

cracker

Reef has been around for a long time.

He knows his stuff thoroughly and competitors have since entered the game.

All his products DO work, as I have used them myself.

He also has common sense not to supply products that fail and if they did he would advise and pull them off the market if found to be so.

I have no problems with his business procedures or manner in which he delivers his knowledge.

The other competitors mentioned above do make digs and this seems very unprofessional in my opinion, (I own two businesses).

i.e: Mentioning the WAREHOUSE glue, directly after Reef placing his info on the TUNZE product.

That was a low blow. I am glad this product has been exposed as it has probably had 100 times more R & D compared with the former.

Reefs' tank is extremely nice and he has given me valuable information and I know he has helped others aswell.

I am not dissing other suppliers directly, however in my business I am surrounded by competitors. The world does not exist without them, so we've all got to just deal with it and realise we are all in a big competition. Maybe these newcomers are too young to be aware and will learn as they mature.

Keep up the good work A.

(My tank is finished for now, so I do not need anyone's assistance should anyone thinking I may be greasing up. Trust me, I have no need).

THE END.

Or the comercial section, its like an add.

Cracker, its nice that you feel this way, but much of what you have written is untrue (perhapps not from your perspecitve but from mine). I could make a list that long of people who have been very UNHAPPY with products and dealings they have had with Alois over the years.

My take on much of this is people are gravitated to Alois because he sells so much stuff directly, its a cheaper and only option other than retail. When I setup my tank, I purchased 90% of my stuff from Alois, cutting out the pet-stores and going directly. As stated in my previous posts its a shame that Alois has taken a dislike to me as there is much I am looking to buy right now that I would have usually got from him but am now forced to find other means. I dont dislike Alois, and he was always good to me, but you need to have both eyes wide open.

Pie

As i said, I am not in this for greasing. I buy Alois' stuff through the retail stores and not directly through him. Thats what businesses have to do in certain circumstances whilst contracts are in place.

Trust me Pie, my eyes are fully open. They have to be in my industry. I deal with six local Council Authorities everyday.

It all comes down to maturity and what should be said in a public chatroom.

Some statements should be left for times when standing face to face, not behind a keyboard.

There is nothing wrong with SALIFERT Po4 killer. (IMO).

And I am a user of Seachem also.

They are all good.

ITS JUST LIKE FORD AND HOLDEN...

Personally I like them both the same....Well only of late since FORD through in the BOSS engine!! (About time)!!

I make decisions on results, not just what people say.

There is nothing wrong with SALIFERT Po4 killer.

You should quantify this with 'in my experance', I know people who have had problems who belive that it was to blame. I stoped using it because of there warnings. Now I can't say they are true or not, but I belive it, your opnion, Alois or Saliferts Lawers are unlikley to change my mind.

As i said, I am not in this for greasing. I buy Alois' stuff through the retail stores and not directly through him. Thats what businesses have to do in certain circumstances whilst contracts are in place.

I used to just buy directly from Alois and cut the store out completly, didn't have any problems with contracts etc then. Still i wish I could still buy from Alois directly, and if I was prepared to sit back and not speak my mind I am sure I could, but its not in my nature.

Your right about face to face, however I feel I am being pushed, so I am pushing back. Perhaps that shows imaturity on my part, but I see no other course of action open to me.

Pie